Saturday 16 November 2013

Restoring the Classic backcabin stove

See below some pictures of the magnificent job that Rik Southall has done on the backcabin stove which I originally bought from Graham Edgson.  It's one of the "Classic" stoves which preceded the ones branded as "Epping" on the front door, but is one and the same design. 

There's also an original advert for the stove ... I wish they were still available for £84!  And just look at the individual pieces on the lawn when I dismantled it ...






2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, im currently renovating my little 40ft narrow boat. I have the exact same stove, that needs a good refurb! I was wondering if you have the contact details of the chap who done yours?

    Kind Regards
    Sean "Little Winnie" On the Gloucester Sharpness Canal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - do you have any idea what kilowatt output the classic is please?

    ReplyDelete